Shark Attack Knuckle Knife
Okay, not really. It's the Shark Attack Knuckle Knife which, when combined with your vastly superior intellect and modern human ability to move great distances on land, can make you even deadlier than a Great White Shark.
Sharks attack tens of people each year. With this 6" knife, you can easily approach this number in a matter of days, law enforcement notwithstanding. The 3" blade on this full tang knife is crafted to look like a shark face. The handle continues this theme, with a stylized form that looks like a shark body with two convenient holes to let you hold this knife securely. The handle even has cord wrapping and a lanyard to keep the shark knife from falling out of your hand while you're, say, swimming in the ocean.
After you've "bitten" your victim, you can do what sharks normally do after one bite: sheathe the knife in the nylon carrying case attached to your belt and run away.
Unlike a shark, you will be accountable for your actions, so use this stainless steel shark knife responsibly.
Shark Attack Knuckle Knife Highlights:
- Sharp Stainless Steel Blade
- Chrome Knuckle Grip with Paracord Rope Handle
- Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Length: 6"
- Weight: 2 oz
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org