Cat Attack Keychain
Sometimes you're the tabby, sometimes you're the street. But when you are in the street and meet a feisty predator, you can carry your claws on your keys! The Cat Attack Keychain is a durable and petit self-defense weapon that is the puuuurfect companion.
This hissing cat is made of a solid polymer, and comes in both black and white. The ears of the angry kitty are pointed, and the eyeholes are really fingerholes that will accommodate most fingers with just under 1 inch sized holes. The face of the cat is carved into the hard plastic, giving whiskers and personality to this feline friend.
Most keychains are a variety of old work keys or souvenirs of places you've been, and now you can add self-defense weapon to the list. At only 1.4 ounces, and 3.5-inches long, this compact spiked knuckle cat can roll with you anywhere your keys may go. While you will certainly grab something to help defend yourself should an attack happen, why not grab and use a cat keychain that was designed to keep you safe?!
Cat Attack Keychain Highlights:
- Durable Construction for EDC
- Hard Polymer Plastic in Black or White
- Hissing Cat Design with Smooth Finger Holes
- Size: Approx. 3.5 x 2.5 x 3/4 inches
- Finger Hole Diameter: Approx. 0.875 inches
- Spike Length: 1" (approx.)
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (approx.)
- Attaches Easily to Keys - Comes with Keyring
- Hidden in Plain Sight - Easy to Carry
- The Puuurfect Self-Defense Weapon!
The laws regarding self-defense keychains change constantly and are different in every City, State, Country and Municipality. It is very important that you check your local laws before purchasing or carrying any self-defense keychain.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com