Tiger Dragon Pocket Knife
Gripping the contoured handle made of brushed aluminum, this EDC knife already feels like it is part of you. The graphic depicting a warring golden tiger and smokey gray dragon shows on one side of the handle, the side opposite the long metal pocket clip. Continuing down the handle of this folding EDC weapon are two emergency response tools built into the pommel. The first being a seatbelt cutter, or a cutaway razor that is tucked far enough into the casing so you cannot accidently slide a finger past it. Designed for catching and slicing cords, vines, small rope, seatbelts, zip ties, or whatever else you need to disconnect in a jiffy, this life saving feature is available without even opening the spring assisted blade. Handy for first responders and even medical personnel who come into those kinds of situations often. On the bottom rests a pointed metal stud, ready to bust through ice, possibly even glass, and can be used to deliver a Do Not Disturb message to the pressure points of any would-be attackers.
What do tigers and dragons have in common? Sharp pointed claws that offer defense and protection. Theirs may not be black anodized steel, but still not a material that you'd want to meet the business end of. With a gentle push on the finger tab along the back of the handle, the clip point blade deploys and snaps open with the locking liner on the inside of the housing. Then you are free to wield this sharpened self-defense weapon around, be it calm and cool like a crouching tiger, or with fiery fervor like the divine dragon. Justice will be on your side, but it's good to know that you also have a 3.5-inch blade you can unfold to 8 inches by your side too.
Keep balance of the yin and yang forces with a practical pocket folder that weighs in at only 3.4 ounces. The aluminum alloy handle is what keeps this every day carry survival knife from weighing more than that. And when it is folded to only 4.5 inches and tucked into your pocket or bag, you have a compact combat weapon to help with keeping that balance. Just a final question of what is in your heart. Is it a tiger? Or a dragon?
Tiger Dragon Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Sharpened Black Anodized Steel
- Clip Point Blade Shape
- Seatbelt Slicing Survival Feature
- Ice Breaking Stud on Pommel
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Open Length: 8" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.4oz (approx.)
- Detailed Graphic of Tiger and Dragon
- Metal Clip for Pocket or Belt Attachment
- Responsive Spring Assistance Mechanism
- Representative of Yin and Yang Balance
- Every Day Carry Fierce Defender!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org