Coffin Crusader Pocket Knife
This sturdy folding pocket knife comes fitted with a 440 stainless steel blade that is jet black. This anodized steel makes up the locking liner and the pocket clip as well. The black Templar crusader cross inlay along the handle of this EDC folder is also steel, and has a baroque-style design. The blade is spear point, with the fine sharpened edge and the spine tapering together to create a dagger tip that will stab into any ghostly figure, unless they are an actual ghost. The handle looks like wood, but is a composite polymer with a true to life wood grain. This provides impact and mold resistance and still fits the coffin look of this grave keeper's folding knife.
You can keep this black steel dagger folded to 5 inches in your pocket or clipped on your belt, leaving your hands free to move around and work. With a simple push on one of the two release tabs, the spring assistance mechanism will reveal the knife in a flash, unfolding the 3.5-inch blade open to a full 8.75 inches. At only 5 ounces, these EDC weapons are lightweight, and with the modern polymer handle and stainless steel, these folding knives are durable enough to last through a lifetime. Provided you stay alive in the haunted graveyard long enough to enjoy the rest of yours!
Coffin Crusader Pocket Knife Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel Blade with Black Finish
- Sturdy Spring Assisted Opening Mechanism
- Razor Sharp Spear Point Blade
- Gothic Style Black Cross Emblem
- Composite Polymer Wood Handle
- Two Large Finger Release Tabs
- Blade Length: approx. 3 1/2"
- Folded Length: approx. 5"
- Unfolded Length: approx. 8 3/4"
- Knife Weight: approx. 5oz
- All Black Stainless Liner-Lock
- Sturdy Black Metal Pocket Clip
- Durably Constructed EDC Knife
- Great for Medieval and Gothic Collectors
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com