Modern Patriot Pocket Knife
From sea to shining sea, pocket knives are a necessity. This folding blade is extremely lightweight, only 2.5 ounces, due to it being a ball bearing knife instead of a spring assisted open. With a quick flip of the finger tab, the 3-inch 3CR13 stainless steel blade leaves the handle and salutes at attention. Opening to almost 7 inches long, this manual folding knife is a great size for dealing with everyday cutting tasks.
The handle is what carries the flag of this pocket folder: literally. The stainless steel has a satin finish that is then laser-etched to create the silhouette of the stars and stripes. This technique preserves the smooth surface while accenting this knife with it's patriotic flair. On the other side of the handle, the craftsman used black G10 instead of steel, even though G10 is almost the polymer equivalent! This hearty material is light and extremely durable, with a slight texture pattern all over for grip.
Clip this sleek American flag knife to your side, which conveniently folds up to about 4 inches. The inner liner is slightly magnetized to help pull in and keep the sharpened drop point blade there when not in use. The side of the handle with the flag has a tensioned lock, meaning it moves in to lock the blade while open, and is simply moved back to the side for release. Like many things American, these ball bearing knives are efficient and innovative, and ready to rock and roll!
Modern Patriot Pocket Knife Highlights:
- 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Laser-Etched American Flag Silhouette
- Ball Bearing Pivot with Tab Release
- Magnetized Liner to Keep Blade in Place
- Black G10 Handle on One Side
- Metal Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 3" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 6 7/8" (approx.)
- Folded Length: 4" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2.5oz (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com