Hot Lips Pocket Knife
Folding pocket knives don't have to be stealth and destruction all the time. This useful and compact knife has a 440 stainless steel blade and a heavy duty black plastic handle. The liner lock that controls the spring assisted mechanism is black anodized steel, so it is as sturdy as any combat karambit out there! The pattern on the outside of the handle is a fun combination of lips in different positions, and it matches the boot shape of this pocketknife well.
Speaking of the boot, the heal at the end has a reinforced leverage opener, usually used for bottle tops, soda tabs, and or any other prying job that your thumb can't seem to overcome. This useful features adds to the usefulness of this EDC knife that has a polished 3.25-inch clip point blade that is bound to come in handy. It will also come to your self-defense! This spring assisted knife weighs just 3.3 ounces, and stretches almost 8 inches long when opened. Closed, this boot shaped weapon is 4.5 inches long. Clip in on your purse, pocket, or belt with the metal clip on the back, and know that it is there to help you have a fun and safe time.
Take home the Hot Lips Pocket Knife for yourself, or gift one to a friend that is still using lighters to leverage open bottles. Or who doesn't know how to defend themselves if they were caught in a bad situation. We all want to get home safe, so don't dream it, be it!
Hot Lips Pocket Knife Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel Clip Point Blade
- Sturdy Black Plastic Handle
- Smooth Spring-Assisted Opening
- Bottle Opener Boot Shaped Design
- Smiling and Licking Lips Print
- Blade Length: approx. 3 1/4"
- Folded Length: approx. 4 1/2"
- Unfolded Length: approx. 7 7/8"
- Knife Weight: approx. 3.3 oz
- Black Steel Locking Liner
- Secure Metal Pocket Clip
- Great Gift for Fans of Frank and Janet!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com