Wild Bushman Pocket Knife
This knife closes up to 4.5 inches long and can be carried with the sturdy steel pocket clip. You'll be wearing and showing off the loud and proud orange and black striped Micarta handle, which is made of fabrics that are coated in a hard resin and then machined into the handle shape. These scales are gorgeous, and will weather elements from the desert, mountains, ocean, or bush, so no matter where you go, take this manual steel folder with you!
To unfold the roughly 3.5-inch sharpened blade, the opening mechanism has a smooth ball bearing that allows to blade out of the handle to lock into place, making this knife reach about 7.75 inches long unfolded. That's a good amount of cutting edge for a weapon that only weighs 4.3 ounces. The simple yet effective ball bearing removes the extra weight, and the light Micarta also makes this knife a breeze to carry around.
Show a bit of your crazy side with this bright tiger-striped handle, or show off your more serious nature with the gorgeous drop point blade made of 8Cr13Mov steel. This metal is used for it's edge retention, so you can do whatever it is you're into for a long time between sharpening. With a blade this tough and a handle this loud, you can send a message without saying a word.
Wild Bushman Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Stonewashed 8CR13MoV Steel
- Elegant Drop Point Blade
- Textured Black and Orange Micarta Handle
- Polished Steel Locking Liner
- Simple and Effective Ball Bearing Open
- Manual Flip Tab Open
- Closed Length: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Opened Length: 7 3/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 3/8" (approx.)
- Weight: 4.3oz (approx.)
- Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip
- Long Lasting Materials
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org