Improvised Weapon Challenge! Vote For Your Favorite!
Will's goal was to create a weapon that gave him a long reach and could also be used as a throwing weapon. In the process, he came up with something he called "The Harpoon of Doom". Watch the video to see how his awesome improvised weapon turned out.
Amanda wanted to creative and design a post-apocalyptic weapon that could be used to fight off zombies. She came up with a design that turned out to be pretty impressive, but you will have to watch the video to see how it performed.
My goal was to design a weapon that would transform from one weapon into another using some sort of mechanism. While walking around the hardware store, I came up with a few different ideas that could be really interesting, but in the end, I chose to engineer a weapon that utilized a pneumatic quick connect coupler. Make sure to watch the video to see what I made!
Here's the video:
- Who Will Host Weapons Wednesday? 4 More Contestants! Vote For Your Favorite!
- Who Will Host Weapons Wednesday? Round 1! Vote For Your Favorite!
- Deadliest Kung Fu Weapon Challenge
- Improvised Weapons: What You Can Learn From Jason Bourne - Survival Series Part Two
- Win a Free Shirt in Our Pole Climbing Challenge
- Ultimate Throwing Weapon Showdown! Which Weapon Is The BEST?
- 5 Deadly Weapons You Didnt Know Existed! 💀 Vote for Your New Host!
- Could This Be My New Favorite Sword?!
- What's Your Favorite Ninja Star?
- Bruce Lee Remix: Say Hello To Your New Favorite Workout Tune