Which Throwing Weapon Would You Choose?
The next weapon I reviewed was the Arctic Knuckle Hatchet. While this is technically more of a tactical weapon and not really a throwing weapon, it's design would allow for throwing with some practice. The thing I liked the most about this mini hatchet was how comfortable it was to hold. I think that it would make a very nice tactical weapon and could be an effective thrower if used properly. In order to test it, I threw it at a watermelon, and sure enough, it stuck nicely. Watch the video to see my full review.
The third throwing weapon I tested were the Double-Pointed Throwing Spikes. These spikes are about the closest thing we currently have on KarateMart.com to traditional bo-shuriken. Each spike is approximately 6" long and weighs about 2 ounces. I've shown how to throw spikes in previous videos, so I didn't spend a lot of time on it in this one, but I quickly showed how well they stick by throwing them at a watermelon. Watch the video to see how I throw a bo-shuriken.
The fourth throwing weapons I reviewed were the Razor Claw Throwing Stars. These specific stars have talon or claw style points, which tend to stick very nicely into their targets. I guess the thing that stands out most about them is how beautiful they look. They have a stunning metallic coloration to them that makes them unique from other shuriken. Throwing stars are very easy to learn how to throw, so I quickly tested them out on a watermelon to see how well they would stick.
The last weapon I reviewed was the Dark Skull Crusher Axe. Similar to the hatchet we previously showed off, this axe is more of a tactical axe than a throwing axe, but it is shaped in a way that could be easily thrown. The thing I like the most about this specific axe is that it has a very rugged ABS handle on it which gives it a menacing look. Again, I needed to test to see how well it would throw, so I threw it at the watermelon and made quite a mess.
Here's the video:
- Which Weapon Would You Choose To Defend Yourself?
- Which Weapon Would You Choose to Survive the Infected?
- Which Weapon Would You Choose To Survive The Upside Down?
- Which Weapon Would You Choose To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse?
- Which Weapon Would You Choose to Fight an Evil Clown?
- Which Weapon Would You Choose to Survive a Horror Movie?
- Which Weapon Would You Choose to Survive a Zombie Outbreak?
- Which Throwing Knives are Best?
- Throwing Knives and Other Deadly Weapons
- Throwing Weapons Giveaway Contest