Arctic Knuckle Hatchet
This travel-sized knuckle hatchet is called such because of the large finger hole in the axe head that allows you to have complete control of the 3.5-inch blade as you do with it what you need. The false beveled edge at the top creates a pointed tip, making sure you can poke as well as slice with this 4.8-ounce pocket axe that is crafted of 3Cr13 stainless steel and given a blue metallic finish. To help with keeping your grip beyond the thumb jimping and knuckle holes, there is a sanded pakkawood handle that hugs the curved full tang metal.
This survival pocket hatchet is perfect for packing in to your hunting, fishing, and camping gear, or keeping around the house for stubborn lumber or chicken thigs! For the extremely sharp blade comes a ballistics grade woven nylon sheath, so you can stash this mini ax in your gear bag or secure it to your side with the belt loop. The pommel of this fixed blade mini pocket axe has a finger ring much like a karambit, allowing you to grip in different orientations with confidence as your pinky or thumb lock in through the knuckle hole as you chop. Because it is only a fraction of the size of regular axes, you can pack it in with any amount of equipment and barely feel the weight.
This mini cleaver is smaller than most hunting knives, but the blade has the personality of a katana. The sharpened steel shines with an icy blue finish that further protects the metal from destructive rust. The cutting blade on the axe head compliments the handle that curves along the palm of your hand for a comfortable and contoured grip, giving you refined control over your cuts that would make a pocket knife jealous.
This axe will stand out in any collection, but it would probably be happier going camping with you. Designed to take on cutting jobs large and small, this lightweight outdoors mini axe wants to join in the game. Perfect for emergency preparedness, stash this baby axe in your gear for portable chopping assistance!
Arctic Knuckle Hatchet Highlights:
- Full Tang 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Anodized Metallic Blue Finish
- Sanded Cherry Pakkawood Handle
- Razor Sharp Fine Edge Blade
- Jimping on Spine for Secure Grip
- Blade Length: 3.5 inches (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5 inches (approx.)
- Total Length: 6.5 inches (approx.)
- Axe Weight: 4.8oz (approx.)
- Knuckle Hole Diameter: 1.25" (approx.)
- Handle Hole Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Black Cord Tassel with Skull Bead
- Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Compact and Low Weight for Backpacking
- Perfect for Chopping, Splitting, and Carving
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org