Gorilla Board Holder
This versatile martial arts board holder comes with everything you need for assembly in a convenient carrying case. It weighs less than 15 lbs total, so it's easy to bring this piece of equipment back and forth to practice sessions. Putting the main board holder together is simple and requires no extra tools. Unmounted, it can be held by a training partner or coach for breaking board drills. If you want to train solo or be able to practice without a partner holding the boards for you, it's easy to mount the holder on the included pole with the hardware and a screwdriver. You can also use the included strap if mounting on a supporting post in your dojo.
Don't worry, this breaking board holder doesn't require a specific kind of board. Take a look at some of the boards we offer while you're here. Choose your favorite type and load them underneath the two bungee cords and you're ready to kick and punch your way to being a breaking board pro. Even better, you don't have to waste your time looking for someone to hold your boards when you want to practice. Assemble and mount this board holder in no time and train where and when you want.
- Durable - engineered to withstand 10,000 breaks
- Versatile - Can be mounted on the wall or sturdy pole, or be held by a partner
- Portable - weighs less than 15 lbs and includes a carrying bag
Included in Package:
- Plastic Base and 2 Side Pieces
- 2 Bungee Cords
- 1 Strap for securing to pole
- Mounting Hardware - 2 Brackets, 4 Screws, and 4 Nuts
- 16" X 11" Gorilla Board Pad
- 6-Section Pole for Mounting - Great for hands free & solo training!
- Information card with website for assembly videos and more!
- Carrying Case
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com