Rugged Outdoorsman Pocket Knife
This manual pocket knife is comprised of polished 440 stainless steel and a bright pakkawood handle. The steel construction of the inner locking liner complements the sharp 3-inch blade that has a jet black coating to protect the metal from regular dings and nicks that come with use. The drop point blade shape is extremely useful for just about any cutting situation, from the large to the small. And speaking of small, this EDC knife folds up to about 4.5 inches, so it can fit in the pocket of your uniform.
The red-tinted pakkawood hand is sanded smooth and made with comfort in mind. The sturdy wood is a composite, built to last and very lightweight, and brings some color to this manual thumb stud open knife. With the chrome-colored steel inner liner, this flipper knife has a bit of shine, but the black blade and wooden handle hold down that rustic aesthetic. Because it is a ball bearing open knife, the weight of this folder is very low at just 3.8 ounces. For a sharpened weapon that opens to just over 7 inches long, it is an efficient use of modern materials.
You're a rugged son-of-a-gun, right? Then you need a pocketknife that is going to be with you for the long haul. These compact and lightweight flipper knives are destined to link up with an outdoorsman who will use it regularly, and not be afraid of any situation. Because they are armed and ready. Because they thought ahead.
Rugged Outdoorsman Pocket Knife Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel
- Sharp Black Anodized Blade
- Ball Bearing Open and Close
- Magnetized for Secure Carry
- Comfortable Pakkawood Handle
- Finger Tab for Unfolding and Folding
- Blade Length: 3 1/8" (approx.)
- Folded Length: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 7 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 3.8oz (approx.)
- Contoured Curve for Complete Control
- Metal Belt or Uniform Clip
- Small Lanyard Hole for Cord Attachment
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com