Professional Water Sharpening Stone
These sharpening stones are called water stones because water is often used to help the process. But you don't have to use water. The sharpening stone is also great for polishing so that you can restore the shine lost with the ages on that sword used to slay the Dark Lord that was once broken but has now been reforged.
Professional Water Sharpening Stone Highlights:
- 600/1000 grit water stone.
- Use it with water to smooth blade sliding.
- Includes wooden box for storage.
- Awesome sharpening and polishing capability!
- 7.125" x 2.25" x 1.125"
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com