Bone Handle Tracker Knife
The construction of this bushcraft knife consists of a piece of D2 tool steel that measures a quarter-inch thick. This hearty steel is usually reserved for making metal tools, so you know it will last long and sharp against most materials. With 3 distinct blades, this tracker knife has a clean cut with the sharpened edge to scrap, skin, slice, and dice all in the same session. The tracker blade style comes from the wide saw tooth spine that reaches about 2.75-inches long, and the front fine edge that is 6.5-inches all together. Given a tanto or chisel tip, this blade can separate the fine details without breaking a sweat.
The 5-inch handle of this bonafide tracker's knife is crafted with dark gray bone on the bolster of the handle. The lower grip portion of the handle is a lighter bone, with the craftsman preserving the authentic texture. The handle holds onto the D2 steel that runs through full tang, with the metal exposing again at the end to create an elongated lanyard hole. This in conjunction with the two machined holes through the finger guard give you ample mounting possibilities for how to secure and hold onto this knife while you're tracking.
The easiest way to carry this tanto-bowie knife is to sling it in the genuine cowhide sheath. This well-crafted and versatile sheath has snapping fasteners to both keep the knife inside was well as keeping the holder strapped to your gear bag, saddle, or lone ranger costume. There is a side pocket for carrying a piece of sharpening stone, flint, matches, or bubble gum. It will hold what you want. And the gorgeous handle shows out the top of the sheath even as this mammoth hunting knife is safely stored away.
Tracking in the modern era requires a modern design to your hunting knife. These hefty steel blades will cut and slice till the cows and the cowboys come home, with the impressive sheath, bone handle, and cutting edges. Before you lose the trail, pick up one of these survival knives for yourself or a tracker in your inner circle. At about 12 inches long and only 1 pound overall, this bowie tracker is ready to pack it in and out with you in the wild.
Bone Handle Tracker Knife Highlights:
- Extremely Thick (0.25") D2 Steel Blade
- Tracker Style Knife
- Tanto Style Blade
- Full Tang
- Very Sharp Handle and Tip
- Sawback on the Spine of the Blade
- Bone Handle with Colored Bone Bolster
- Handle has an Ergonomic Design with Finger Guard
- Lanyard Hold in the Pommel
- Genuine Leather Sheath with a Belt Loop
- Sheath also has Secondary Loops for Horizontal Carry
- Pocket on Sheath for Sharpening Stone or Survival Gear
- Blade Length: 6" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 6" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 12" (approx.)
- Weight: 1lb (approx.)
- Great for Chopping, Peeling, Carving and other Survival Purposes
Disclaimer: Due to the use of natural materials, there may be minor differences or imperfections on these items.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com