Double Bladed Throwing Axe
However, double bit throwing axes like the Double Blade Throwing Axe are built to be thrown. This 15.5" tomahawk has a 6.75" 3CR13 steel double ax head securely attached to it's 14.5" handle with three sturdy bolts. The weight concentrated in the heavy double bladed head assists in rotation when practicing throwing technique. The ridged grip on the handle ensures a secure grip. A nylon sheath with a belt loop is included, as well as a nylon cord for hanging or use as a wrist strap.
This two headed throwing hatchet is 1 lb 7.5 oz of heavy duty steel and nylon reinforced fiberglass that's built to last. If you're looking for a weapon that's strong, powerful, and built to fly, this is the one for you.
Double Headed Throwing Ax Highlights
- Total Length: 15.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 14.5" (approx.)
- Head Length: 6.75" (approx.)
- Weight: 1 lb 7.5 oz (approx.)
- Nylon Reinforced Fiberglass Handle
- 3CR13 Steel Double Axe Head
- Sharpened Blades
- 6.75" Ridged Grip on Handle
- Black Nylon Cord
- Includes Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com