Hidden Weapons You Didn't Know Existed
The next item I reviewed was the Hidden Brush Spike. I really love this hidden weapon because it's made of a really durable polypropylene that is strong enough to stab through some pretty dense objects. So, to test this out, I brought it into the photo room and stabbed a Halloween gourd. You're definitely gonna want to watch the video to see how strong it is.
The third hidden weapon I checked out in this video is the Hidden Belt Knife. This is probably my favorite hidden weapon because it is so easy to conceal. It uses a nylon belt that is really easy to size correctly for most adults and has a hidden blade that can be pulled out in a split second.
The fourth hidden weapon I showed off was the Hidden Sword Cane. We carry a lot of different sword canes on KarateMart.com, but this one is my favorite because of how well it is built and how easy it is to pull out the hidden sword. A lot of sword canes need to be unscrewed to reveal the sword, but this one uses compression which makes releasing the sword so much quicker and easier.
The last hidden weapon I showed off is one I would personally want if I was attacked in a close-quarters situation. The Stealth Karambit Neck Knife is an excellent concealed weapon because it is thin enough to fit comfortably under your shirt or jacket and has a really well-made karambit knife.
Here's the video:
- The Best Hidden Weapons
- Hidden Weapons that could Save Your Life
- Hidden Weapons That Can Save Your Life!
- Hidden Blade Knuckles and Other Dangerous Weapons!
- Hidden Icepick Escrima and Other Deadly Weapons
- Hidden Blade Walking Stick and Other Dangerous Weapons
- I Made a Hidden Marker Spike Weapon!
- 5 Dangerous Weapons You Wish You Had!
- 5 Popular Weapons You Need To See!
- 5 Modern Weapons You Wish You Had!