Complete Guide to Knife Throwing
The Complete Guide to Knife Throwing will have you looking like you've been throwing knives since you could hold one. This 8.5" X 5.5" booklet has 23 brightly colored glossy pages broken up into 12 easy to follow sections. There are numerous diagrams throughout for visual reinforcement of written instructions and fast learning. Types of knives, targets, grips, stances, and throws are covered, with training tips from four-time World Champion Knife Thrower Adam Celadin. But this manual isn't just for beginners; Experienced knife throwers can brush up on basics and delve into the more advanced techniques included.
Maybe you've been overwhelmed or simply unimpressed by knife throwing books with unnecessary or unhelpful information. This concise, yet thorough guide is the ultimate knife throwing manual. With this booklet and some practice and determination, you won't have to watch medieval warriors longingly; You'll have mastered your knife throwing skills well enough to critique them.
Complete Guide to Knife Throwing Highlights
- 8.5" X 5.5"
- 23 Brightly Colored Glossy Pages
- 12 Easy to Follow Sections
- Numerous diagrams for fast learning
- Edited by Adam Celadin, 4-Time World Champion Knife Thrower
- Includes Instructions On:
- Knife Target Board Building
- Proper Throwing Stance
- How to Hold a Knife Correctly
- Great for beginners and advanced throwers!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org