Booby Traps Field Manual
This field manual has been used by thousands of US troops and has been in circulation since after World War II. Although designed for the battle field, this book can provide many ideas for distraction devices and early warning systems, ideal for the ninja.
- Covers the methods of many countries (such as the US, Great Britain, etc...) in their use and detection of booby traps
- Detailed information on the materials used, devices themselves, improvisations, and installation of such traps
- Vivid and highly detailed illustrations on nearly every page of the book teach you how to familiarize with said devices
- 158 pages
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com