Dark Claw Karambit
First, there's the 3" curved blade, which not only has a half-serrated edge, but also a bottle opener. That's right, there's a bottle opener right on the blade. Since the blade is curved, you don't even have to worry about unfolding the knife to open bottles of beer or sodi pop.
Even the handle has a plethora of tools. The handle has a pocket clip, which is only useful when you're not using the knife. More importantly, there's a glass breaker on the pommel of this folding karambit. There's even a specialized blade on the handle specifically for cutting seat belts (or fishing wire, depending on the pickle you've gotten yourself in).
With this folding karambit, you've not only got knife that kind of looks like a velociraptor claw, but a multitool blade that gets you out of tight situations.
Dark Claw Karambit Features:
- 3" Half-Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
- Sturdy Belt Clip
- Bottle Opener on Blade
- Glass Breaker on Finger Grip
- Seat Belt Cutting Blade on Handle
- Weight: 6 oz (approx.)
- Approximately 5 3/4" When Closed
- Approximately 8" Long Unfolded
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com