Midnight Tracker Karambit
You don't trust everything, and for good reason. You've seen what happens in the dark shadows. So why not arm yourself with the Midnight Tracker Karambit so you can relax and get some shuteye?! These all black steel talon knives are razor-sharp and made to last, so you can keep it for many full moons.
Tracker knives are a type of fixed blade weapon that has a recessed center. This particularly sharp karambit takes a leaf out of the tactical tracker book and adds that recess to the center of the black stainless steel blade. The ergonomic grip of the thermoplastic handle will makes controlling this knife easier than a bulky wooden or thick woven handle. You'll feel the difference once it is in your hand.
The handle has a vented hole through it, and there are two cord holes for attaching a lanyard or wrist strap. Like all true karambits, this curved steel knife has a security or safety ring at the pommel, designed to let you change your grip and the position of the blade with a flick of the wrist. The pointed tip is so sharp, we have to use italics, and it sits at the end of the 4.5-inch fine edge. Good thing there is a black thermoplastic sheath with a belt/boot clip included, because you won't want to meet this karambit without some protection!
Midnight Tracker Karambit Highlights:
- Black-Coated 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang Metal with Security Ring
- Curved Talon Blade with Recessed Center
- Lightweight Vented Handle with Non-Slip Grip
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Total Length: 9" (approx.)
- Karambit Weight: 5.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.6oz (approx.)
- Finger Ring Diameter: 1 1/8" (approx.)
- Hard Black Thermoplastic Sheath with Clip
- Tactical Weapon to Aid You in the Dead of Night!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org