Rugged Raider Karambit
Crafted from 3Cr13 stainless steel, these karambits are a single-piece fixed blade that has a pakkawood lined handle and security ring at the base. The dark red wooden inlays complement the stonewashed finish of the steel, giving this boot knife a classy look. The 3-inch blade is razor sharp, and has a pointed tip that will puncture through almost any material.
Whether you are roughing it for days on end, or are looking for a new boot knife to take around day to day, this curved talon knife is only 3.4 ounces in weight but still measures almost 8 inches long in total. It comes with a hard fitted sheath that snaps into the vented holes along the blade, securing it safely inside. With the boot or belt clip on the back, you can tuck this knife onto your uniform, into your gear bag, or permanently lend it to a friend that never seems to have a knife on them. They will thank you later!
Rugged Raider Karambit Highlights:
- 3Cr13 Stainless Steel with Stonewashed Finish
- Full Tang with Ultra-Sharp Blade
- Fixed Blade with Fitted Hard Sheath
- Dark Red Pakkawood Inlays on Handle
- Jimping Sections for Controlled Leverage
- Blade Length: 3" (approx.)
- Total Length: 7 3/8" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 3.4oz (approx.)
- Handle Ring Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Compact and Easy to Carry
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com