Eagle Claw Pizza Axe
While it may seem odd to associate Nordic warriors with Italian pastries, this hand hatchet makes the crossover with ease. The axe head starts as a thick wedge of 1075 high carbon steel that is given a long fine edge, commonly known as a beard. But it won't get hair in your food. In fact, this camping utensil has the 8.5-inch sharpened blade edge to discourage anyone from getting too close to your dinner.
The head of the axe and the long bearded blade point have a detailed design etched into each side depicting an eagle, and showing off the textured charcoal finish as well. The thick sanded rose wood handle accommodates most grip sizes, and adds it's own unique features to each individually crafted axe. The handle runs parallel the blade head that stretches down, providing the rounded rocking edge needed to comfortably send a pizza in two directions.
When you need to holster this hand axe so you can throw dough around, the genuine leather sheath can be looped on your belt or apron for easy access. The tan leather is stitched and has a snapping fastener to allow this camping axe to be sheathed by your side, ready to make an enemy cry from chopped onions. Weighing just over 1.5 pounds, this hefty axe helps your cutting by giving you a firm grip, wide blade, and eagle's fury all in one hand-forged weapon. Then you'll turn to the forest and say Buon Appetito!
Eagle Claw Pizza Axe Highlights:
- 1075 High Carbon Steel Axe
- Charcoal Textured Finish
- Long Bearded Axe Head Shape
- Embossed Eagle on Metal
- Smooth Rose Wood Handle
- Blade Length: 8½" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 7¼" (approx.)
- Total Length: 11" (approx.)
- Axe Weight: 1lbs 8.8oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1lb 12.7oz (approx.)
- Genuine Tan Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
- Cut, Chop, and Slice that Pizza Pie!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org