Stealth Tactical Neck Knife
Along with this full tang 420 stainless steel spear point dagger, the sheath holds a fire starter flint stick as well. In case this magic is new to you, the flint cylinder has a handle to grip with your fingers, then using the steel knife right next to it, run the edge perpendicular to the flint to create sparks. This is a crucial survival tool that will save your life if you get separated from your survival gear. Besides your neck, you can hang this emergency knife in a tactical location, such as the hunting cabin, outdoor shop, or in your all-terrain vehicle.
This almost 7-inch concealed dagger sits secured in the black injection molded sheath that hands on a black cord. Hanging from your neck, you'll barely feel the 2.6 ounces of the knife and sheath, with the knife alone weighing only 1.5 ounces. Having emergency materials around for worst case scenarios is the best way to stay on top of things.
Stealth Tactical Neck Knife Highlights
- Black 420 Stainless Steel
- Plain Edged Spear Point Blade
- Injection Molded ABS Handle
- Machined Hole for Neck Cord
- Blade Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 3 1/8" (approx.)
- Total Length: 6 7/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 1.5oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2.6oz (approx.)
- Injection Molded Custom Sheath
- Fire Starting Flint Stick
- Easy to Wear Self-Defense Knife
- Perfect for Just-In-Case Scenarios
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org