Desert Commando Boot Knife
This dagger has a double-sided blade made of 420C stainless steel that is covered in a black oxide coating. The pointed tip is extremely sharp, and lead directly down the 4.5 inch long blade, providing a way to puncture and slice anything in almost any direction. The handle is a solid filled ABS plastic that has ridges formed right into the material, and a bracketed lanyard hole at the base allows you to attach this spear knife to a wrist strap.
The balance of this combat knife is at the top of the handle and right below the extended finger guard, so even though the handle is not as long as the blade, it still wants to stay in your palm. That guard provides precious protection to your fingers as well using the design to your advantage when leveraging cuts. When not in use, you can slip this dual edge fixed blade into the light tan sheath that has a sturdy PVC liner in the pocket. Either hanging from your belt, or clipped to your boot using the attached metal pinch clip, this military knife-inspired dagger is ready to rumble into whatever situation comes up.
Desert Commando Boot Knife Highlights:
- Made with 420-C Stainless Steel
- Full Tang Steel with Black Anodized Coating
- Sharp Double-Sided Spearpoint Blade Shape
- Dense Tan ABS Handle with Grip Lines
- No-Slip Finger Guards for Safety
- Blade Length: 4.5" (approx.)
- Knife Length: 9" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.9oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 5.6oz (approx.)
- Lanyard Hole with Brass Grommet Through Pommel
- Manufactured by ElitEdge
- Reinforced Tan Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Excellent Companion to a Full-Sized Military Bowie Knife!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com