Desert Commando Tracker Knife
The 6-inch blade has a dual style edge with both a serrated and straight section. The pointed tip of the thick 1065 German surgical steel is a modified tanto, meaning it has straight edges instead of curving like a drop point knife. Add the aesthetic sawback teeth, which are deep but unsharpened, and you've got one of the coolest looking outdoors knives around. It goes without saying that the all black anodized coating makes it even cooler, not to mention more protected from moisture and dust or sand erosion.
To control the doubly sharpened 6-inch blade, you'll grab a solid hold of the textured and contoured ABS handle. This polymer is molded into an ergonomic grip with thick screws securing it to the steel tang that runs full tang and out through the bottom. The protrusion at the end is pointed but not a spike, so you can administer the butt of this knife without lethal intent to break ice, glass, or plywood. There is a slotted lanyard hole as well as multiple cord hole through the steel in strategic spots.
The elongated finger guard keeps your hand in control while using the razor sharp blade for any kind of survival purpose, be it slicing, sawing, hacking, or skinning out in the wild. The sheath to carry this tracker bowie along with you is extremely heavy duty, from the thick woven nylon, leg or back mounting strap with buckle, to the cords and belt loop that let you attach this wilderness weapon to basically anything. As a bonus, there is a sizable pocket on the front for storing your fire flint, compass, small flashlight, or any other item that you'll need in a hurry.
The sheath of this tracker knife outperforms most any other sheath, and that means more uses, more miles, and more exploring with your sharpened blade. You don't want to take any chances as you march through the desert, so take complete command of the situation by outfitting your team with these durable fixed blade hunting knives!
Desert Commando Tracker Knife Highlights:
- Thick 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Tracker Style Combo Blade
- Full Tang with Black Anodized Coating
- Deep Fullers with Aesthetic Sawback
- Pointed Pommel Spike with Lanyard Hole
- Ergonomic Handle of Tan Textured ABS
- Wide Steel Finger Guard with Cord Holes
- Lanyard Holes through Pointed Pommel Piece
- Blade Length: 6" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 11" (approx.)
- Weight: 13oz (approx.)
- High Quality Woven Sheath with External Pocket
- Durable Survivalist Blade for Your Next Adventure!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org