Desert Tactical Hatchet
Axes have all kinds of uses, from chopping wood for a fire to building shelter, and even making food. The first thing to consider is weight, even if you are taking a vehicle, because swinging a heavy cutting tool around is going to take more energy. This hand axe has a mass of just 13 ounces, and can chip and chop away at the best of lumber to help get camp set up. The axe head reaches 6 1/8 inches long, and has a sharpened blade of 3 1/2 inches, so no more and no less than is necessary for an outdoor survivalist adventure. There are spiked points at the top and bottom of the 3Cr13 stainless steel blade, and it is covered in a black anodized coating to keep the metal protected from the hard elements you love to travel through. From slicing through foliage to mincing up onions, this axe has a sharpened edge that will cut anything you need.
This stonewashed steel camping hatchet has a rough textured handle that is cast of a hard ABS polymer. The sand colored handle is bubbled to make sure you keep this weapon in control even in moist environments, or just with sweaty palms. If you happen to be around ice, the false edge pommel has a piece of the full tang steel coming out to be used as an ice breaker, or breaking the glass on an ice machine! For more extreme spikes, turn your attention to the axe butt, the reverse of the fine edge of the blade, to see the 2-inch sharpened spike that is going to make breaking up ground, puncturing through tough materials, or protecting your encampment a breeze. Just showing off this tactical spiked axe head may make any marauders think twice about their decision to take your stuff.
Stretching to just under 10 inches long, this small stealth combat axe is a great compact size to throw into your gear bag. Though you may want to cover it with the fitted nylon sheath before tucking in with your clothes. For your next special operations mission out to a desert wasteland, or just a weekend getaway that you pack for last minute, these hatchets are designed to last forever through whatever you throw at them. Or whatever you throw it at, let's be honest. It may not be balanced as a throwing hatchet, but it would work in a pinch! Just watch that rebound!
Desert Tactical Hatchet Highlights:
- Full Tang 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Black Anodized Stonewashed Finish
- Axe Blade Length: 3 1/2 inches (approx.)
- Axe Head Width: 6 1/8 inches (approx.)
- Axe Butt Spike: 2 inches (approx.)
- False Edge Ice Breaking Pommel
- Rough Textured ABS Sand Colored Handle
- Total Length: 9 3/4 inches (approx.)
- Hatchet Weight: 13oz (approx.)
- Grooved Jimping Along Spine
- Lanyard Hole on Pommel and Cutting Head
- Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Embossed Long Toothed Skull Logo
- Excellent Tactical Camping Hatchet
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org