Desert Raider Karambit
These curved karambit knives are made from a single piece of 420-C stainless steel, giving them an easy to sharpen but super rust resistant composition. The steel is coated in a matte gold color, complementing the teardrop swirl design of the G10 handle in black and tan. The raised grip pattern of the thick handle makes it more non-slip and easier to grasp onto, no matter if you're fighting snakes or simply setting up camp for the night.
At about 8.5 inches long, this roughly 5 ounce karambit is the claw you'll need in the desert, forest, swamps, tundra, or even urban situations. The 3.5-inch talon knife is extremely sharp and pointed, which can be swung around into different positions with the classic karambit ring at the base of the handle. Slip it into the woven nylon sheath that will fit nicely on your belt, and trek off into the sun, knowing you are well protected in any terrain.
Desert Raider Karambit Highlights:
- Matte Gold Coated 420-C Stainless Steel
- Full Tang with Talon Blade Shape
- Comfortable and Beautiful G10 Handle
- Textured Handle for Controlled Grip
- Tactical Design with Handle Jimping
- Thumb Tab for Control During Grip Changes
- Blade Length: 3.75" (approx.)
- Total Length: 8.5" (approx.)
- Karambit Weight: 5.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.9oz (approx.)
- Finger Ring Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Heavy-Duty Woven Nylon Sheath
- Stay Safe in the Desert with This Talon Karambit!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com