Full-Tang Wakizashi Sword
This short sword is better than other similar items for the fact that is it full-tang, which means that the blade extend the full approximate 29.5 inch length of the wakizashi. The 20 inch blade is also made out of very durable 1045 carbon steel so you can really practice your samurai techniques. The blade is sharpened, so please be cautious when you are practicing. The handle on the end of the full-tang blade blade has a highly textured ABS grip to prevent any slipping when using the sword. It gives the sword a modern look to a traditional samurai shoto. The handle has a black paracord strap so that you can easily hang this off your body when you are carrying it. Finally, the scabbard is made out of wood and has lacquered black finish with a black splatter finish. The sword stand is not included with purchase.
If you want to learn the secrets of the samurai, this is definitely one of the weapons that you will need! It is difficult to find other short swords with such a high quality and durability to them, so be sure to grab this before it's gone. If you really want to begin your samurai training, you should check out our Samurai Katanas and Swords. Two swords are better than one, right? At least that's true if you want to become a samurai!
Full-Tang Wakizashi Sword Highlights:
- Approx. Overall Length: 29.5 inches
- Approx. Blade Length: 20 inches
- Approx. Handle Length: 9.5 inches
- Blade Made of 1045 Carbon Steel
- Full Tang
- Sharpened Blade
- Black Wooden Scabbard
- ABS Texture on Handle for Secure Grip
- Adjustable Black Paracord Strap
*Sword stand not included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com