LED Tactical Flashlight
Each tactical flashlight has a body made of military-grade aluminum that has machined knurling all over. This gives incredible grip for your hand, no matter the weather or environmental conditions. The LED light is controlled by a simple On/Off button on the base of the handle, so you can hold it and point while having control over the light. The pocket clip is long and durable, designed to be the best clip for someone who has to pull this flashlight off and clip it back on often throughout their shift.
These small flashlights have a tactical side, which happens to be the front rim of the flashlight by the bulb. The rim has pointed ridges, meaning that in a worst case scenario, you can use it as a combat weapon to bash into an attacker and probably take a skin sample of. But the benefit of a bright LED torch by your side is that you can nullify an attack just by keeping it on their eyes, so they can't see what they're doing.
Grab yourself one or two of these rugged flashlights for your search and rescue missions, EMT shift, or as you prepare to do another night shift. These police lights come with a rechargeable battery with a charging port, all contained within a black hard shell case. Having a durable flashlight that will work when you need it, and can hit if you need it to, is going to make you feel a lot safer.
LED Tactical Flashlight Highlights:
- Black Military-Grade Aluminum
- Front Ridges for Impact Hits
- Textured Handle for Grip
- Long Metal Pocket Clip
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Extremely Bright LED Flashlight
- Length: 5.25" (approx.)
- Diameter 1"(approx.)
- Flashlight Weight: 3.7 ounces (approx.)
- Total Weight: 10 ounces (approx.)
- Rechargeable Battery with Charging Station
- Hard Shell Carrying Case
- Excellent for Police, Security, Bouncers, and EMTs
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org