Modern Tactical Wakizashi
These modern wakizashis are full tang through the handle, and have been heat treated with oil during their creation. This makes the high carbon 1060 steel act like a spring steel, giving this blade a strong yet semi-flexible composition. The sharpened edge of this blade is about 19.5 inches long and is shaped like a katana. The blade has a mirror finish, which means you can check your six in the blade like a true modern ninja.
The handle of this steel wakizashi is a hard black ABS that has a tactical textured grip all over. You can see the full tang of metal through the handle down to the lanyard hole at the base that comes with a corded wrist strap. A black steel handguard keeps your hand from sliding up and leaving the handle. For transport and protection, this short katana is outfitted with a fitted wooden saya that is wrapped in fine black leather and given both a belt loop and ringlet hooks for attaching to the straps of your outfit.
With a total length of 30.5 inches and a total weight of 2 pounds 6 ounces, this modern sword has the size and weight you want for training and tactical use. The balanced construction keeps the momentum going with every swing, so you'll have great control of your moment. And with the high quality blade steel, you'll be using this tactical wakizashi for ages.
Modern Tactical Wakizashi Highlights:
- Full Tang 1060 Spring Steel
- Sharpened Blade with a Mirror Finish
- Black Textured ABS Handle with Brass Pins
- Wooden Scabbard with Black Leather Wrap
- Secure Sheath Hooks and Belt Loop
- Black Steel Hand Guard
- Total Length: 30.25" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 19.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Sword Weight: 2 pound (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2 pounds 6 ounces (approx.)
- Lanyard Hole with Wrist Strap
- Beautifully Crafted and Battle-Ready Sword!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org