Stealth Tactical Knife
You may be going out for a long weekend camping trip, or you may love having tactical knives in your collection, but either way, this knife needs to go with you. The Stealth Tactical Knife is a nylon fiber-reinforced, combo blade powerhouse that boasts an extremely pointed tip. Better strap the sheath on tight, because this blade wants to go nuclear.
The thick 3CR13 stainless steel that makes up this weapon is given a dark grey anodized coating all over. The full tang from the handle up to the 4.5-inch sharpened edge, or rather, edges. The first blade near the handle is a deep curve for cutting rope, cord, and tethers. The second slightly curved blade is about 3.5 inches long, including the modified tanto-style blade tip. This point leads to the spine that meets it, creating a spear that will effortlessly stab into anything, even though the top spine is a swedge and is not sharpened. But the serrated section is next, on the spine and looking to saw at any thing or body that gets too close. With the straight-cut jimping through the thick steel spine, and you've got a tactical knife that is itching to cut.
When this knife isn't housed in the ambidextrous black Kydex sheath on your belt, it is in your hand and doing the work. The approximately 5-inch handle is stealthy black and made of nylon fiber that is molded to fit your palm. A wide curve provides protection from the blade, and ridge lines are cast right into the nylon to reinforce your iron-clad grip. The solid handle also has texturing, so it feels comfortable and moves well in your hand.
Weighing about 10 ounces, this 9.5-inch long tac knife is just what the boss sent for the next special operation. With the dark protective steel coating, black handle and black holster, these undercover tanto knives are serrated, straight, and ready for the next mission!
Stealth Tactical Knife Highlights:
- Extremely Thick 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang with Dark Grey Anodized Coating
- Modified Tanto Blade with a Swedge and Serrated Blade on Top
- Secondary Blade for Cutting Rope or Pruning Trees
- Extremely Sharp Blade and Tip
- Aesthetic Venting in Blade
- Fine Jimping on the Blade for Control
- Nylon Fiber Handle that Provides a Solid Ergonomic Grip
- Kydex Sheath with Ambidextrous Reversible Clip
- First Blade Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Second Blade Length: 0.75" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 10oz (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org