Master Bushcraft Machete
The master knife maker started with steel and crafted a full tang blade that reaches almost 11 inches long. The broad side of the steel has a dimpled texture, which is created by hammering the metal when it is heated. Each side of this machete is ground to remove the dimpling, giving a clean look to the finished product.
After the blade was complete, the craftsmen added an elongated metal finger guard that works as protection during both use and sharpening. This steel guard is attached to the bolster at the hilt, giving you more safety precautions than most machete knives out there. The handle scales are sanded natural walnut wood, and have finger grooves to give you a secure and ergonomic grip.
A machete of this caliber needs some cover for when you carry it around in your gear bag, or store it in the back of your pickup. The black woven nylon sheath has PVC reinforcement and a belt loops with leg tie, which shows how much this bushcraft knife wants to come out and travel with you. There is also a hole on the pommel for adding a wrist strap, so when you're clearing a path through the forest, this Gil Hibben's machete won't get away from you!
Master Bushcraft Machete Highlights:
- Full Tang 1075 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Extreme Clip Point Tip
- Hammered Dimple Texture
- Elongated Steel Finger Guard
- Natural Walnut Wood Handle
- Blade Length: 10.75" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5.5" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 16.75" (approx.)
- Machete Weight: 1lb 7.2oz (approx.)
- Overall Weight: 1lb 11.7oz (approx.)
- Woven Nylon Sheath with Leg Cord and Belt Loop
- Designed by a Legendary Knife Maker Gil Hibben
- Lanyard Hold in the Pommel
- Great for Chopping, Peeling, Carving and other Survival Purposes
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com