Rugged Combat Bowie Knife
These thick stainless steel bowies have a clean satin finish on the 10 inch long cutting edge. The blade is wide, staying at almost 2 inches up until the clip point blade starts taking the spine in to the pointed tip. Both sides of the monsterous combat knife has a deep fuller, but this is still a 2 pound knife. What else would you expect, seeing that is has a 1/8-inch thick blade, and almost 1/4-inch thick full tang through the handle! That's a lot of steel!
As for controlling this combat bowie, you'll grip onto the black pakkawood handle and hold on tight. The extended finger guard and teardrop pommel spike are made of brass, and as stated, secure the thick steel running through the pakkawood. This handle has to be massive, because wielding around a 16.5-inch bowie is not easy work! It comes with a genuine brown leather sheath that has a belt loop for keeping it on your side or saddle bag. Because out on the range, the road, or by the river, it's good to have a solid bowie knife for survival purposes.
Rugged Combat Bowie Knife Highlights:
- Satin Finished Stainless Steel
- Extremely Wide Bowie Blade Shape
- Over 1/8-Inch Thick Full Tang Steel
- Deep Double-Sided Fuller
- Smooth Black Pakkawood Handle
- Brass Teardrop Pommel Spike and Fingerguard
- Blade Length: 10" (approx.)
- Total Length: 16.5" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 2 pounds (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2 pounds 4.5 ounces (approx.)
- Brown Genuine Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
- Hefty and Seriously Sharp Bowie Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org