Rugged Combat Kukri
This beautiful knife is made full tang with a piece of 1075 high carbon steel that is as durable as a warrior's reputation, keeping the sharpened edge for much longer than lesser steels. The blade is crafted with a charcoal finish that is formed into submission by the knifesmith. The fine edge is sharp and reaches almost 14 inches long, staying wide at the top and tapering down towards the handle. The etched marks show the forging process, and make each of these combat weapons a unique creation.
The handle that shows out of the genuine leather sheath is a finely made black wood that has a pattern of deep grooves which alternate sides. The black and white coloration make the decorative brass inlay on the handle jump out, which adds to the artistic aesthetic to this fixed blade kukri. The length of the handle is 6 inches, taking the full length of this rugged jungle knife up to 20 inches long. That's a whole lot of steel to throw around.
Weighing about 1 pound 10 ounces, this beautiful knife is not difficult to carry for the long haul out into the wilderness. But it also may want to stay in on the shelf, or be displayed with your other authentic machetes that you have on the wall. When taking this charcoal finish steel khukri out on a trip, you can easily sling it on your belt with the tan leather sheath. This carrying holster is beautifully handmade, with decorative punches around the outer rim, and a handle securing strap at the top.
You've not seen a kukri like this, even if you've seen a world's worth of kukris. The high carbon steel makes this knife durable, will keep the fine edge, and runs all the way through the high quality wood handle. Impressing fellow collectors won't be difficult, but make sure to brush up on your Southeast Asian military history before you start showing it off.
Rugged Combat Kukri Highlights:
- Full Tang 1075 Carbon Steel
- Etched Blade with Charcoal Textures
- Grooved Black Wood Handle
- Decorative Inlay of Brass and Red
- Wide Forward-Curved Blade
- Blade Length: 13¾" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 6" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 20" (approx.)
- Kukri Weight: 1lb 9.7oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1lb 15.4oz (approx.)
- Tan Genuine Stitched Leather Sheath
- Belt Loop for Secured Carrying
- Gorgeous Kukri for Your Knife Collection!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com