Short Tactical Naginata
From the thick 440 stainless steel blade to the molded TPU handle, this short sword is fit for the 21st century. Naginatas originated from Japan and were a long pole with a sharp upturned blade. While the polearms can used with swinging, slashing, and throwing, they would be cumbersome to carry around or used in closed quarters. This tactical version gives you the sharpened blade with a much more manageable handle length.
Reaching about 20 inches long and weighing about 20 ounces, this hybrid bushcraft knife is the kind of blade you want around in the wild. The ergonomic handle has a cord wrapping for traction, and the woven sheath includes a belt loop for easy carry. So no matter what terrain or opponent you encounter, this modern naginata is going to see things through to the end.
Short Tactical Naginata Highlights:
- Satin Finished 440 Stainless Steel
- Straight Back Blade with a Curved Tip
- Partial Tang Through Sturdy TPU Handle
- Black Paracord Wrapped Handle
- Black Nylon Sheath with a Belt Loop
- Wrist Strap and Lanyard Hole
- Blade Length: 9" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 11.25" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 20.25" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 20 ounces(approx.)
- Manufactured by Kojiro Kensai
- Excellent Outdoors Knife for Slashing Brush
- Thick yet Nimble Blade with Precise Control
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com