Rugged Combat Billhook Machete
This knife is roughly 16 inches long and made of high carbon steel. Enough said. The blade continues around the forward curve, and the craftsman made sure to keep that hook thick enough to take some heat. The back of the spine still has the fired charcoal finish, protecting this dark billhook parang from the elements. The sharpened fine edge reaches about 9 inches long, but the hook adds a few more inches.
At just over a pound, you can comfortably swing this bladed hook around without too much effort. Traditionally used to grab and pull branches off of trees, this pruning knife can function as a post-apocalyptic slasher blade, amiright?! The rounded hardwood handle is smooth and covers the full tang of the carbon steel, giving this cosplay weapon a rugged look.
You'll love the fitted leather sheath that comes with this hooked machete, because it looks so cool. The leather is bright tan and polished, fitting around this blade to protect it and others, while giving you a nice long belt loop to hang this weapon off of your garb. It may look like a pleasant way to trim the bushes, but remember that this blade can take out a pack of zombies without blinking an eye!
Rugged Combat Billhook Machete Highlights:
- High Carbon Steel with Burnt Charcoal Finish
- Sharpened Blade with Pronounced Hook
- Full Tang with 1/8"-Thick Steel
- Smooth Rounded Wooden Handle
- Custom Fitted Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
- Horizontal Top Length: 3 1/4" (approx.)
- Sharpened Blade Length: 7" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 16 1/4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 1lb 5.0oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1lb 8.1oz (approx.)
- Excellent For Slicing Tall Branches and Foliage
- High Carbon Blade for Extreme Durability!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org