Stealth Tactical Bushcraft Knife
This full tang fixed knife is made from 1095 high carbon steel with a black powder coating. Not the explosive kind, but the kind that protects carbon steel from early corrosion and metal-eating rust. With a 1/4-inch thick piece of steel reaching almost 11 inches long, this tactical knife is not going to cave under pressure. You might, but it will not. When not out saving the day, this bushcraft blade can slip into the reinforced sheath. This carrier comes with some cord, ready to tie to your leg or secure to side of your ride.
When holding these knives, you'll be pleased with the ergonomic shape of the textured handle. Complete with jimping all around, a deep choli for sharpening and an index finger indentation, this weapon wants to stay with you and only you. It doesn't want to slip or get knocked from your hand, so it also includes two lanyard holes at the base of the handle. It's that serious about sticking by your side. With a total weight of about 1 pound, you'll be happy to hang this survival knife by your side as you trek on into the darkness.
Stealth Tactical Bushcraft Knife Highlights:
- Full Tang 1095 High Carbon Steel
- 1/4"-Thick Drop Point Blade
- Black Powder-Coated Steel
- Ergonomic Nylon-Fiber Handle
- Thumb Jimping on Spine
- Blade Length: 5" (approx.)
- Total Length: 10.75" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 12.5 ounces (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1 pound (approx.)
- Reinforced Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Sheath Includes Leg Straps and Holster Mount
- Double Lanyard Holes at the Base of the Handle
- Manufactured by United Cutlery
- A Survival Knife to Help You Thrive in the Wild!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org