Combat Panga Machete
These machetes have a specific design for survival purposes. The stainless steel blade has a wide belly that feeds into an extremely pointed tip that is almost trailing behind the spine. This is ideal for splitting through husks, bark, and other tough material that may not care to be sliced. But this full tang knife can do that too! With a bit of venting in the blade to prevent suction, the roughly 10 inch long blade is sharp and ready to swing around.
To control this panga knife, you'll grab hold of the black TPU handle that has a textured design and comfortable matte finish. The finger guard and base of the handle are steel as well, giving your fingers protection and also a flat pommel for smashing into coconuts.
The ridged jimping along the back of the spine is ornamental, meaning that you won't be sawing through tree branches with it. But with a swing of this 1 pound machete, you can probably get through a branch or two anyway. It comes with a woven nylon sheath, so you'll be ready to roll as soon as you hear the jungle calling!
Combat Panga Machete Highlights:
- Polished Stainless Steel Blade
- Wide Belly and Trailing Point Tip
- Full Tang through the Textured TPU Handle
- Ornamental Sawback Spine
- Black Nylon Sheath with a Belt Loop
- Blade Length: 10.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 16" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 1lb (approx.)
- Excellent Size and Weight for Your Gear
- Versatile Tip and Blade for Real-Life Jungle Survival
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com