Midnight Assassin Pocket Knife
Forged out of 440 stainless steel, these small knives are tough as nails. The metal is coated in a black anodized layer to give stealthy protection to the carrier, and to protect the steel from moisture or dust. Fitted with an ultra-sharp edge, this 2 5/8-inch drop point blade can poke or stab, and of course slice, into most anything you may come across during your special operation.
The black matte color covers all over, from the blade and handle to the inner locking liner. This liner keeps the blade securely open while in use, and can be released by moving the locking tab to one side. To change this pocket folder from 3 3/4-inches to the full 6 1/2-inches, just apply pressure to the finger tab to engage the spring assisted open. Any assassin can figure that part out! The smoothed handle has beveled edges for a more comfortable grip.
Weighing only 4.8 ounces, this covert and compact pocket knife is designed to be nimble and dark, keeping any would-be enemy spies in the dark. Handy to have for self-defense, this black EDC folder has the sharp blade to send messages without using words. Hook it onto your pocket with the black metal clip, or stash it into a glove box, office drawer, or gear bag. It makes an excellent gift for someone who may need a little extra protection in their lives. Don't let a loved one roam the streets at night without this pocketknife for protection.
Midnight Assassin Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Black 440 Stainless Steel
- Sharpened Drop Point Blade Shape
- Black Matte Finished Handle
- Fast Spring Assisted Open
- Finger Tab Release and Liner Lock
- Open Length: 6 1/2" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 3 3/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 2 5/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 4.8oz (approx.)
- Black Metal Pocket Clip
- Excellent for New Knife Owners
- Ideal Folder to Keep Stashed Around
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org