Stealth Assault Folding Knife
This heavy-duty little knife has some big attitude. The black anodized 440 stainless steel blade keeps any light from reflecting off, keeping it in the dark. At just 2 5/8-inches long, this sharpened cutting edge has a leaf blade shape and includes a sharp pointed tip. At just 4.8 ounces overall, it is not going to take much work to carry this around everyday.
While compact and stealthy, this pocketknife still comes with a spring assisted opening mechanism. With the flick of the finger tab, you can release the black leaf blade and let it snap securely into the open locking liner. At 6.5-inches when unfolded, this tiny knife extends to a functional size that's only a smidge less than other folding knives. To not lose this 3.75-inch-long folded knife in your purse or gear bag, you can attach it to a zipper or pocket by adding some cord or a keyring through the machined lanyard hole at the bottom. Or you can clip it somewhere safe with the sturdy metal pocket clip.
The handle of this solid spring assisted weapon is textured with a honeycomb-type pattern, with the dimpled marks giving a great grip without any rough surfaces. You'll be a champion of dexterity, delivering nimble cuts with precision, or you'll have complete control if you need to slash the blade around to ward off an attack. Either way, keeping you and your party safe from an assault is the highest honor for a pocketknife anywhere.
Stealth Assault Folding Knife Highlights:
- Black 440 Stainless Steel
- Sharpened Leaf Blade Shape
- Black Dimple Textured Handle
- Sturdy Spring Assisted Open
- Easy-Open Finger Tab and Liner Lock
- Open Length: 6 1/2" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 3 3/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 2 5/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 4.8oz (approx.)
- Black Metal Pocket Clip
- Compact Personal Protection Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com