Modern Walker Knife
This fixed blade knife is forged with 3CR13 stainless steel and is a sturdy piece of metal. The 5.5-inch blade is sharp with an unusual style, a drop point tip with a pointed kukri belly curve. This makes the fine edge great for chopping and skinning, and the thick steel construction helps it keep that shape and keep on cutting.
The center ring stands out on this walking knife, located where the sharp edge and the handle meet. This roughly 7/8-inch ring has a pointed tip with jimping ridges on each side, and gives you a way to safely spin the blade around in a way that would make Daryl proud. The corrosion-resistant metal continues down through the handle making this knife full tang, and only about 8.3 ounces of weight.
Grab the handle of black smoothed pakkawood, loop your wrist strap through the lanyard hole, or holster this hunting knife in the woven black nylon sheath that is hanging from your belt loop; any way you hold it, this knife cuts. With a full length of about 11 inches, and the jimping on the center ring to give you extra control, you can walk proudly out to meet the next pack of bad guys that are coming around the bend.
Modern Walker Knife Highlights:
- 3CR13 Stainless Steel Blade Construction with Swedge
- Fore-Finger Ring (or an Index Finger Ring)
- Recurve Style Blade (Combo of Drop-Point and Kukri Style)
- Full Tang
- Jimping on the Spine for Added Control
- Black Pakkawood Handle
- Lanyard Hold on Handle
- Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Blade Length: 5.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5.5" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 11" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 8.3oz. (approx.)
- Excellent in Forward or Reverse Grip
- Good Knife for Chopping and Skinning
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com