Outdoor Survival Walking Stick
This durable trekking stick is crafted with a lightweight aluminum alloy, expertly machined at each seam that unscrews, well, seamlessly. The outside has both knurled, or rough, grip and smooth grooved sections, breaking apart into 7 pieces. each piece boasts a feature, and the order of parts can be customized to your liking. For extra rust protection, the metal is anodized to a sepia-gold color and will reject corrosion more than just plain aluminum can. All of the joints come apart and go together with ease, and are protected by a hard black metal washer. These walking sticks were made to last through every mile that you do.
The top perpendicular handle unscrews to become a yawara, a blunt force self-defense weapon with a tungsten reinforced spike to disturb an assailant's pressure points. Opposite the spike is a magnetic compass, which unscrews to reveal a fire starting flint stick. The spike unscrews to show the red emergency whistle, so you have easy access to personal protection right in the handle! The handle length is about 6.25-inches long and weighs about 7 ounces by itself. When this staff stick is broken down and placed in the carrying case, you'll still have access to this weapon.
Each machined tube that create the shaft are on average 7 inches long and weigh about 3 ounces. The three middle sections are have a fine diamond grid texture that serves as handles. For what you ask? The knives contained inside! This staff conceals a pronged fork that is not sharp but pointed, a curved serrated blade, and a 4-inch combo knife with a serrated and fine edge. All of these blades have their functional camping purpose, and will be extremely useful, even if you do bring a large bowie or hunting knife. The 4-inch saw blade will make quick work of cutting both apples and tree branches!
The handle and shaft together weight about 1 pound 11.8 ounces, and about 2 pounds total with the case. The thick woven nylon carrier has an adjustable black strap, allowing you to position this camouflaged flap pouch in a comfortable position. Each shaft piece fits into the lining pockets, leaving a large space on the inside for you to store other personal belongings. The wide flap secures with velcro, and prevents rain or dust from finding its way inside.
Each knife screws securely to the inside of the handle section, so you can move them into your preferred arrangement. The bottom of this handstaff is capped with a step pyramid that is great for catching the edges of rocks, but be advised that it is not a non-slip or rubberized cap. This multi-use walking cane is designed to make your journey into the wilderness easier, safer, and more accessible.
Outdoor Survival Walking Stick Highlights:
- Sepia-Tinted Aluminum Alloy
- Three(3) Hidden Blades Inside Shaft
- Removable Self-Defense Yawara Handle
- Compass, Flint Stick, and Whistle
- Tungsten Steel Glass Breaker Spike
- Serrated, Fine, and Pronged Fork Blades
- Shaft Grips with Smooth and Rough Textures
- Total Length: 39" (approx.)
- Handle Width: 7" (approx.)
- Blade Lengths: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Stick Weight: 1lb 11.8oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2lbs (approx.)
- Breaks Down to Compact Size (about 8" by 6")
- Camo Print Carrying Case with Adjustable Strap
- Easy to Unscrew and Store or Use Individually
- Simplify Your Outdoors Gear with this Walking Stick!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org