Military Trench Knife
This collectors knife is almost a foot long and has a handle with finger grip knuckle guards. While these protect your fingers from another knife or blade, the knuckle guard can also be used as a knuckle duster or fist-loading weapon. In addition, the pommel has a deadly spike that can be used in close combat.
Just like the Mark I trench knife, this collector's combat blade has a hard sheathe. There's also a little clasp to keep the handle secured to the sheath.
You may not be able to jump into a trench and use this combat knife to silently kill a bunch of German soldiers, but that doesn't mean you can't dream about it.
WWI Trench Knife Highlights:
- 6.25" Stainless Steel Blade
- Black Handle with Finger Slots
- "Skull-Crusher" Glass Breaker Pommel
- Total Length: 11.25"
- Total Weight: 17 oz (15 ounces without case)
- Heavy Duty Metal Sheath with Vinyl Strap
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com