Stealth Combat War Hammer
This spiked hammer head is solid stainless steel with a black-oxide coating to protect the metal from exposure and corrosion. The handle is crafted from reinforced nylon fiber that will hold up through the apocalypse even if you don't. Reaching about 15.5 inches long and weighing about 2 pounds, this hammer has the durable construction you are looking for to smash through whatever stands in your way.
The head of this war club has spikes where it is normally flat on a regular hammer. And instead of the claw on the back that is usually used to remove nails, this combat weapon has a 3.5-inch steel spike with edges that are pointed, though not sharpened like a blade. This steel spike can be used for digging through soil, ice, or even a brick wall if you have the time and inclination. A few hard throws with the either end of this hammer will make short work of whatever you're working on.
The sheath of this combat hammer is unique and made to last. It is form-fitted to the shape of both ends, and has a folding hinge to close around the front once it is placed on the long spike. For transport, it comes with a sturdy woven nylon belt loop that can hold the hammer on either side of your body. There is also a lanyard hole cast through the base of the handle, if you want to add extra protection before you swing it around. Keep it close to your house, shop, or camp, and know that you can add some spikes to anyone who gets too close!
Stealth Combat War Hammer Highlights:
- Solid Cast Stainless Steel Hammerhead
- Thumb Ridges and Ribbed Handle Grip
- Total Length 15.5" (approx.)
- Axe Head Length: 7.5" (approx.)
- Weight: 2 pounds, 2 ounces (approx.)
- Reverse Spike Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Manufactured by United Cutlery
- Nylon Fiber Reinforced Handle
- Form-fitted Polymer Head Cover
- Ambidextrous Nylon Belt Loop
- Heavy-Hitting Hammer - with Spikes!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com