Stainless Steel Chinese Broadsword
This black kung fu broad sword is 33 inches in length, and boasts a 27-inch sharpened stainless steel blade. At over 1.5 pounds, it's not a dainty sword by any means. After all, these Chinese swords were meant for slashing and chopping, and to be wielded aggressively. They were often carried by military foot soldiers, serving a similar purpose to a machete.
The 5.5-inch handle on this kung fu weapon is decoratively wrapped with nylon elastic cord. This aids in maintaining a secure grip. The pommel has an ornate white tassel attached, a detail that makes the sword more authentic. The sword has a cupped oval-shaped handguard. Historically, this guard served as a barrier to water and blood in battle. It prevented rainwater from entering the scabbard and warping the wood; And it stopped blood on the blade from getting onto the handle and making it harder to grip.
The matte black wood sheath has a slotted opening, making it easy to load and unload. The attached rings can be used to better secure the broadsword in its scabbard while traveling, or even for looping onto the waist with a kung fu sash.
This hefty sword is a great piece for any kung fu lover. It looks excellent in any collection and has a realistic weight for practicing forms. The authentic details really give it a traditional feel. The sharp, curved edge of its blade makes it fully functional. Add this Chinese broadsword to your cart and conquer your own battlefield.
Steel Chinese Broadsword Highlights:
- Overall Length: 33 inches (approx.)
- Blade Length: 27 inches (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5.5 inches (approx.)
- Weight: 1 pound 9 ounces (approx.)
- Sharpened Stainless Steel Blade
- Nylon Cord Wrapped Handle
- Traditional Cupped Handguard
- Decorative White Tassel attached to Pommel
- Black Wooden Sheath with Slotted Opening
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org