Stealth Cat Ring
While one obvious method of wearing this ring is with the "cat ear" spikes out to lend deep gashes to your punches, the easily-hidden pointy ring can be worn with the two spikes inside. Just like its namesake, you can then slap your opponent and leave some pretty deep gashes. You can also dip the points in poison, acid, or bacterial cultures of Bartonella henselae to turn scratches into serious wounds.
When you order these modern kakute, you can choose either a gold, black, or chrome coloration. All three are shiny, but they are so small and seemingly indistinguishable from non-deadly rings that you can take your stealth cat rings with you almost anywhere.
Grab yourself a pair (one for each hand) of these stealth cat kakute and you'll be just like a real cat. In a suit.
Stealth Cat Ring Set Highlights:
- Two Sharpened Points
- Diameter: approximately 1" (between 7/8" and 3/4" on the inside)
- Larger Size: 7/8"
- Smaller Size: 3/4"
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Available in Chrome, Metallic Black, Matte Black, Yellow Gold, and Rose Gold
- Easily Hidden
- Sold Individually
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org