Stealth Recurve Knife
The steel used on these dark combat knives is 420-C stainless steel that is coated in a black oxide for extreme protection and stealth. The stealthiest of stealth. every part of this roughly 15-inch knife is black, besides the metal ice breaker pommel spike and a few screws on the rubberized ergonomic handle. The sharpened fine edge of the blade reaches about 9 inches long, and the whole knife weighs about 9 ounces. This means it is not as heavy as some of it's kukri cousins, so you can travel lighter and cut faster when it counts.
The woods are no place to be left unprotected, not to mention the jungle or a swamp. So many things want to eat you, or eat the food you brought with you, so you may need to protect yourself and your stuff. The thick woven nylon sheath is soft to the touch, but reinforced to handle this large blade. Think of it as a stealthy and slender bowie knife. It have all the sharp and steel that you'll need for making your adventure successful.
Stealth Recurve Knife Highlights:
- Black 420C Stainless Steel
- Wide Belly Recurve Blade Shape
- Black TPU Handle with Knurling Texture
- Ergonomic and Comfortable Grip
- Black Elongated Finger Guard
- Blade Length: 9" (approx.)
- Knife Length: 14 7/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 9.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 11.5oz (approx.)
- Manufactured by ElitEdge
- Thick and Reinforced Woven Sheath with Belt Loop
- Excellent Outdoors Knife for Any Terrain!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org