Tiger Rattan Escrima
Whether you're just starting with one stick or replacing an old version, these 100% rattan escrima are made specficially for Arnis training and sparring. They are preferable to wood because they don't shatter, and they are as lightweight as nature can make them. At a classic 28 inches long and weighing roughly 8 ounces, this stick could join your collection!
Few escrima sticks are as instantly recognizable as this club foot pattern. The burn marks are made individually, and show the craftsmanship that went into marking these kali weapons. With a diameter of about 1-inch, this rattan sparring stick will fit in most hands, and it will keep up with you in practices. Just make sure to order two, as these are sold individually!
Tiger Rattan Escrima Stick Highlights:
- One Solid Piece of 100% Rattan
- Burnt Tiger Paw Design - Similar to a Clover
- Naturally Springy yet Durable Material
- Length: 28 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Approximately 8 ounces, but *Weight Will Vary*
- Sold Individually
*DISCLAIMER: Since rattan is made from a naturally growing reed, there will be characteristics that make each one different from another. This includes joints, diameter and slight natural bowing. If you order a pair, we will try our best to match them up.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org