Durable Plastic Escrima Stick
This synthetic escrima is the standard 26 inches in length, with a diameter of just under 1 inch. The solid polymer construction gives this arnis stick its namesake durability. Unlike hardwood and rattan, polymers are extremely hard to destroy. You don't have to be concerned with your escrima stick breaking or falling apart when practicing your kata or training with a partner. The smooth finish also protects you from those pesky splinters you can get when using wooden sticks.
Besides the structural advantages of hard plastics, what makes them even more appealing is the wide variety of colors and patterns available. This solid plastic escrima has a yellow and black spiral pattern that adds a great deal of visual appeal and sets it apart from those black polypropylene kali sticks you may have seen being used as practice weapons. This also makes it perfect for use as a costume prop, cosplay weapon, or for demonstrations when bright colors and patterns are useful to keep interest.
Don't settle for having nothing but traditional escrima sticks that don't last and look like all the rest. Make sparring and learning technique not only more fun, but economical. Say goodbye to buying the same fighting sticks over and over again. Get one or more of these Durable Plastic Escrima Sticks for yourself or a martial artist in your life; It's a great gift for the journey toward becoming unbreakable in your practice!
Durable Plastic Escrima Stick Highlights:
- Length: 26 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 0.875 inch (approx.)
- Weight: 7.4 ounces (approx.)
- Solid Hard Plastic Construction
- Yellow & Black Spiral Design
- Durable & Versatile
- Great for Partner Training!
- Can also be used for cosplay and demonstrations
- Sold Individually
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com