Unpeeled Rattan Escrima
Martial artists love rattan escrima sticks. It's not just because their lightness and durability give you the perfect speed and control for practicing your kali. It's also because they have a natural look so that you capture all of the character and beauty of the native plant that your stick was cut from. It is always great to see these in action with formidable warriors, as well as weapons demonstrations.
Since the Unpeeled Rattan Escrima has a natural finish, no two sticks have the exact same color, markings or thickness. Because it still has its natural skin, this rattan escrima stick will give you added grip to go along with the normal control and dexterity you get with our other escrima sticks. These escrima are all roughly 26 or 28 inches long with a 1 inch diameter. If you order a pair, we will try our best to match them up.
Unpeeled Rattan Escrima Details:
- Smooth Gloss Finish - For a Polished Professional Shine!
- 100% Rattan Wood - Lightweight and Insanely Durable!
- Versatile Weaponry - Perfect for Simple Training or Heavy Weapons Sparring!
- Length: Comes in 26" and 28" (approx.)
- Diameter: 1" (approx.)
Sold Individually (Not In Pairs)
DISCLAIMER: Please understand that because these are unpeeled natural reeds, two sticks will never match exactly the same. If you order 2 of them, we will try to match them as best as possible, but diameters and lengths may vary slightly.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org